|Log In to Journal|
|Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
General requirement of writing and submitting the manuscripts in AL WASATH Jurnal Ilmu Hukum (Journal of Law) Universitas Nahdlatul Ulama Indonesia- UNUSIA:
1. The contributors must submit an article which has not previously been published on any media and the article should not contain any plagiarism.
2. The manuscript can be written in English or Bahasa Indonesia with approximately 5000-7000 words (including the bibliography) Paper size A4, Font Times New Roman, Size 12, line spacing .
3. The systematic structure of the article should include Title, Autor Name and background institution, email address, abstract, keywords, introduction, research question, method, discussion, conclusion and bibliography
4. Title of the submitted article contains at most 12 sentences that represent the content comprehensively
5. The abstract should be written in Bahasa Indonesia and English, one paragraph each.
6. The selected keywords should represent concepts within the content, at most 3 keywords.
7. The journal paper systematic as follows: Introduction, Background of Research, Research Problem, Discussion, Conclusion, Bibliography
8. The method of reference and citation using the footnotes Chicago Manual of Style 17 Th Edition (Full Note)
9. The bibliography is divided into their respective source categories, which is written in the following order: Books, Other Documents, and Legal Documents.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
AL WASATH Jurnal Ilmu Hukum Program Studi Ilmu Hukum, Tower A lantai UNUSIA Jl. Taman Amir Hamzah No.5, RT.8/RW.4, Pegangsaan, Menteng, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10430
Telp/Fax: (021) 315 6864 / 390 6501
AL WASATH Jurnal Ilmu Hukum (E-ISSN: 2721-6160) published by Program Studi Ilmu Hukum Universitas Nahdlatul Ulama Indonesia
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.